Thursday, January 28, 2021

Thanks for stopping by...




Hi you, welcome to my tiny slice of the internet pie. I am a Denver based event nerd who is obsessed with my rescue pup Fred, brunching with friends, staying active, and of course all things events. I have nearly 15 years of industry experience and am a results driven and experienced producer with a diverse background in indoor and outdoor event operations, community engagement, marketing, government relations, and project leadership. I am passionate about experiential events, leading high performing teams, implementing efficient processes, and working hard to play hard.

They say a picture is worth a thousand words, so please peruse my page and take a look at some shots of my work. This is just a brief peek into what I have done and can do, so if you have any questions, would like to see more, or just want to chat, shoot me a note at eatkinson78@gmail.com, or follow me on social.